I Am a Crazy Mom

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Who cares what people think!! You'd better care!

Jasmine is really excited. After Daddy gets home from work, I'm going to go to Blockbuster and rent "The Work and the Glory." Clear back when it was in the theater a few years ago, they had commercials for it all the time on TV during the daytime. Now, I'm talking like 1-2 times every commercial break. Yeah, it was on ALL THE TIME! Anyhoo, one of the lines in the little trailer diddy that they showed was where a boy says to his father, "Who cares what people think!", and the father, in turn, says "You'd better care!" For some reason, Jasmine got all excited and quoted that line every time that it came on. So, when I told her that we were going to go rent that movie tonight, she got really excited. She doesn't know that it's really called "the Work and the Glory," but when I said to her "who cares what people think!" she immediately responded, "You'd better care!" We joined some Blockbuster movie club, so I'll also be able to rent a non-new release movie for free. I think we'll get "Book of Mormon Movie" since it's no longer a new release. Well, that's my story for the day.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    I think you'll like the movies...I did, but my taste is weird....as you already know...I mean...I am a sinister and shady character! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home