I Am a Crazy Mom

Thursday, February 23, 2006

It won't be so bad after all!

Yipee! I just talked to Doug (he's like the manager dude up at the leasing office) and he said that I don't have to move the furniture and all that stuff after all. The Teminix guy will come spray around the sliding glass doors, so even ants trying to come in LATER will die. Now, THAT sounds like a thing I can deal with! I'm not going to have to vacate the the apartment or anything, either. Wow, what a relief. I'm sure grateful that I don't have a cockroach or a flea problem (or that our ant problem isn't as bad as it was at our last apartment).... then we'd have to do all the stuff on that list. I can rest easy about this whole situation now. I also made sure that we wouldn't have to pay for the pest control service... and we won't. Cool.

I still hate ants!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Mattsmom said…

    I am glad that you won't have to move every article in the house! That is pretty exciting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home