I Am a Crazy Mom

Thursday, February 23, 2006

What to do... what to do.... ??

I just received the customer preparation checklist for preparing my apartment to have the pest control come take care of the ant problem. I'm not so sure we have a big enough problem to warrent having them come here. According to the checklist, we'd totally have to rip apart every room that gets sprayed. Everything has to be up off the floor (including stuff in closets), and ALL furniture has to be pulled away from the wall. And, for the dozen or so ants that I squished yesterday, I don't think that's worth it. Now that I look back, we did open the sliding doors in our bedroom (we have that instead of a window) yesterday morning to cool off the room. I'm thinking that the ants probably crawled in at that time... which would make pest spraying pointless, since I know we'll be opening the windows again, thus letting even more ants in. I'm beginning to believe that some cheap li'l ant traps would do a better job. Hmmm.... I'll have to talk to my hubby about it, then get back with the leasing office. I just didn't realize how much trouble would be involved in preparing the place for the Terminix guys to come do their job. GRRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home