I Am a Crazy Mom

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

ANTS! AAAAAAAH!

I hate ants! I know that the teeny tiny ones are harmless, and I'm not scared of them. But I HATE them, especially when they appear in increasingly large quantities in my house! Today, within like twenty minutes, I killed twelve in my bedroom and bathroom. I have been killing a few almost every day, but this is ridiculous! It's just gross! I know that they're attracted to food, etc, but we don't leave food around. We're fairly clean people, so I don't know what's drawing them in or where they're coming from! ANYhoo, I called the main office in our appartment complex and they will have pest control come by some time next Wednesday. Gee... I sure hope we don't have to do much to prepare for them to come in and spray. In other words, I hope it's not more trouble than it's worth! I'm glad that they said they're gonna take care of it, though. We had a horrible ant problem at the last place where we lived, but our landlords there didn't give a crap about taking care of their tenants. The property management company that runs this apartment complex that we're currently living in is MUCH better. I guess they're smart enough to figure out that if they want to keep tenants, then they'd better take care of them! Wow, what a concept! Whoopee!

Anyway, I hate ants.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    If you want a cheap ant solution that doesn't have to do with calling someone else...get the cheap-o ant traps that Raid makes. We had ant problems in our previous apartment too, but when we put these traps out they suddenly died in mass quantities. Hope it doesn't cause too much stress! :)

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Mattsmom said…

    I to hate ants... actually I pretty much hate all creepy things that I think don't belong in my house (spiders... pill bugs... vaccuum salesman... etc) I think it is well worth the cost of an exterminator (lucky for you... you get the exterminator... for no additional charge)!
    We have about 3 spiders a year because as soon as we see one... we squash it and call the pest guy!
    Mattsmom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home