I Am a Crazy Mom

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Whew! What a busy morning!

I had a bunch of errands I've been needing to run lately. So, I just waited til I could take care of them all at once, then I wiped them out in one swoop. Today was the day for that. Man, driving around sure can take a lot of time! After I got Jasmine on the bus, I took a shower (an amazing accomplishment in and of itself for me to shower before noon). I then drove clear in the heck out to Big-O Tires to get that new tire that's been waiting for about a week now. I swear, it's like a 20 minute drive to get out there! They were quick, which was good. I was sorta racing against the clock to get everything done and be back in time to get Jasmine off the bus. After Big-O, I stopped at the bread store, K-Mart, then the Wells Fargo inside Safeway to pay our car bill. I still had one other errand to run, but I knew I wouldn't have time to do it before Jazz's bus dropped her off. So, I parked the car on the side of the street by our complex to wait for the bus. As soon as it showed up, I whisked Jasmine into her car seat and took off. I didn't want to have to worry about going out later (hauling Tyler around is very tiring for my arms!). We then went to US Bank to deposit a reimbursement check that my hubby got form work. Jasmine made sure that the bank teller gave her a sucker.

We're finally home! I don't want to go out again for a long time now... at least with the kids. I had to take Tyler out for every stop, except for the last one (we went through the drive-thru). My back is killing me from hauling that chubby little guy around! I put him on the scale today, and it registered at 26.5 pounds. Ugh! I didn't bother with the stroller, since that thing takes more time and effort than it's worth when I'm in a hurry. Getting Tyler in and out of his car seat interrupted the 20 minute nap he managed to sneak in. Now, he's grumpy. I've gotta get him some lunch... we ALL need lunch, then I'll try for the nap thing one more time. Grumpy babies are NO fun. It doesn't help that both kids got to bed very late last night because we were finally setting up the fish tank that's in their room. (We ordered some tank supplies online and FedEx delivered them yesterday.) Jasmine was really excited about that. Maybe, if I'm lucky, we can ALL take a nap at the same time. That rarely ever happens.... but it has been done before, so I know it's possible. I'm pooped!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    Whew! You did have a busy day! I like getting everything done in one day! It is exhausting, but in the end rewarding!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home