I Am a Crazy Mom

Friday, March 03, 2006

Tyler is a stinker!

Here is one more picture of my munchkins. It was taken about a week before my husband finished building their bunkbeds. Gee, having the bunkbeds is nice and all, but the crib definitely had it's good point. For instance, I could put Tyler in it and not worry about him getting into stuff while he was supposed to be taking a nap. And, if I ever needed to put him somewhere just to get him out of the way, the crib was also useful (I'd even dump Jasmine in there on occasion, to her delight). After we put the bunkbeds up, I would just put him in the bedroom and close the door if I needed him out of the way. That didn't work for very long, since he can now open the bedroom door! (It opens outward) That little stinker!

Tyler is also getting better and better at walking. He regularly walks 5-10 steps now before falling down. Yesterday, he went from sitting to standing up in the middle of the room without holding onto anything. He's done it several times today, too. He is getting to be such a big boy. It's so hard to believe that he is already 14 months old! It seems like just yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital. This whole past year has been pretty much a big blur, with as fast as it's gone and all. We have learned to cherish every sweet little moment.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    I can't believe your baby is so big! He is such a cutie though. He looks a lot like his cousins (the ones I know well) and it's only gonna get worse! >:) Get a pic of the bunkbeds on...I wanna see what they look like!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home