I Am a Crazy Mom

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Time away from the kids.... yipee!

I love being a mom. I love my kids. I love being able to stay home with them and not having to work. Keeping that in mind, I really, REALLY need time away from them every now and then so I can take a break and recharge. Well, this evening I will get the chance to do just that. Our stake is having its Relief Society birthday enrichment tonight. We will be having dinner and a speaker. My husband is going to get home from work early enough and watch the kids so I can go. I am really looking forward to this.

I will be getting a double-dose of time away from the kids this week. Thursday evening, just two days from now, my hubby and I will be going on our date (mentioned in an earlier blog) while my cousin watches our kids. I never thought I'd be looking forward to a date as much as I am this one... probably because it's been like 10 months since our last date. I sure hope my kids behave for my cousin. I also hope I don't spend the whole evening worrying about whether or not they're behaving! As I said before, I sure do love being a mom. However, it sure is nice to get away once in a while.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    I completely agree with you on that one! I only have to have 2 kids with me a few times a week, I can't imagine what you go through day in and day out! I hope you have an enjoyable night! You deserve it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home