I Am a Crazy Mom

Friday, March 24, 2006

What a blah day.

Today is a blah day. I'm sure everyone has had those once in a while. It's just one of those days where you feel, well, blah. Yesterday, I never got around to showering or taking a bath, so this morning I was pretty grimy and gross. I put my husbands pajamas on when I drove him into work, and I was still in them when, surprise, my visiting teachers stopped by at 11:00 this morning. Well, I had spoken with them earlier this week and I knew, somewhere in the back of my mind, that they were coming... but I had forgotten all about it. So, as they were in the entryway kicking off their shoes, I quickly whisked a pile of dirty clothes into our bedroom and shut the door. The place was a mess, but they didn't seem to mind. No matter, I sure minded! Talk about embarrassing. Here I was, in my husbands pajamas, all icky and grimy from lack of showering, with a messy house. It's not like I had a legitimate excuse, either (ie. just got back from the hospital, been sick, been at work, etc). I was just very extremely tired. It was good to see them, though.

After they left, I finally got Ty down for a nap and then gave Jazz a bath. I then put Monster's Inc. on for her to watch, and I crashed for a few hours. When the kids woke me up, I got them lunch and took a quick bath. Man, I feel much better. I still feel blah, though. I think that feeling is gonna stick with me for the whole day. Oh, well.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    Hahaha...it must be in the air. I too had a "blah" day! Lucky for me though, my visiting teachers didn't find me wallowing in my own mess. I just was wiped out too! Like I said, it must be in the air!

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I on the other hand did not have a blah day...I was busier than I have been in weeks...although I didn't get much done! I took Matthew to the park, and to the neighbors do that he could play with the 7 other kids that were there that day! I am sorry about your VT's though! I have definitely been there...and it is not a place that I would prefer to be again!

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Melzie said…

    Being tired *IS* an excuse. Your VTers probably didn't care, just thinking, "one of THOSE days." :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home