I Am a Crazy Mom

Friday, March 17, 2006

My poor, tired husband!

Last night, after we watched our TV shows, it was around 11:30. My husband then started to study for his Microsoft .NET certification exam that he has today. Well, he studied and studied and studied.... all night long. He didn't get a wink of sleep last night. Right now, he is taking a little nap before I drive him into work. I will also have to go pick him up and drive him to his testing place this afternoon. I'll be driving for a few reasons.... the first one being that he is so freakin' tired right now, that it wouldn't be safe for him to drive. The other being that he will probably try to study while I'm driving the car. This is a big test (important AND expensive). He has like four more that he needs to take... preferably before his one-year mark with the company he works for. He will have been there for one year on July 19. Man, this reminds me of when he was in school. Yuck!

Well, I'd better go wake him up here in a sec.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    Poor tired hubby! I hope he passes...sounds stressful.

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck to him! Hey...is there any irish in his bloodline...it is supposedly a lucky day for them today! Shamrocks to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home