I Am a Crazy Mom

Saturday, March 18, 2006

He passed! Whoopee!

Well, my hubby passed his exam yesterday. He needed a score of 700 or higher to pass, and he got an 867. I don't know what kind of scoring system they go by, but that sounds pretty good to me! So, that's one down, four to go! So, when he gets re-imburesed for this test (by his employer), he will turn around and dump that money back into the second test, which he plans on taking in like three weeks. I'll be glad when these tests are all over, and I sure as heck know that he will, too.

Using my resourcefulness, I finally figured out how to edit linls in the side margin of this blog. So, I have added my hubby's technical blog, along with the blogs of two of my friends. I think I'll add a few more here in a bit. I'm feeling pretty good about my "non-existant" computer skills right about now! My husband handed me an HTML book to read so I can actually learn how to read and understand HTML coding. I'm just jumping with excitement to get to that one, can't ya tell!

Tomorrow, my husband is off to Las Vegas for four days. He's going with another guy from work to a convention there. That means I get the kids and the house to myself for that period of time. Well, um, I guess I'm kinda looking forward to that, sorta. I got someone else to play the piano for me in Primary at church tomorrow, since I will be seeing him off at the airport. Jasmine is excited to see daddy fly away on the big huge airplane. He keeps teasing her, saying that he's going to fly away and never come back. Sometimes, I swear that I have three kids instead of two! I have to keep reassuring her that he'll be back late Wednesday night. We'll probably ride the Red Max Line to the airport tomorrow (so we don't have to worry about paying for blasted parking). Jasmine will love that. Riding the MAX train is one of her most favorit past times here in Portland. Our ride back from the airport will be the first time I've ever ridden the MAX with the kids and no hubby. They'd better behave, OR ELSE!

I have tons o' laundry to get done before he leaves tomorrow, so I guess I'd better get to it!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carrie...I love ya...but could you please remove my bolg address from your blog...I am really trying to maintain a low blogging profile...you know...like "by invitation only" kinda thing. I would just really appreciate it! And I really do love ya!

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And...I am rally sorry I used your alias name...I tried to remove it...but couldn't figure out how to! SUPER SORRY!

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And...I spelled "really" wrong...sorry about that too!

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    I know what you mean about having an extra kiddy...I feel the same about my hubby sometimes too!
    I hope you don't live it up too much in your fancy new town! Then you'd miss me too much! Have fun on the train, but remember me driving around in my lil ol' van in IF! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home