I Am a Crazy Mom

Sunday, March 19, 2006

All apologies!

I must apologize to a certain friend of mine for posting her blog address on my blog page without her permission. I knew she was trying to keep a low profile (as she clearly stated in some of her blogs), but I wasn't thinking. My husband, who is a software engineer (and rather familiar with blogging), was reading through my blog last night and he suggested that I post some links to my friends' blogs on the sidebar. After I figured out how to do it (which took a while), I got all excited and enthusiastic about it all, then posted their blogsites without permission. I realize that Dawnyel probably won't care, being that bloggers can access her blog just by reading comments she leaves, but this "other" friend of mine, whom I'm sure wants to remain anonymous, has disabled that feature. So, I removed her blog address from my blog page. If anyone out there, in the space of 12 hours, accessed my blog, they would have been able to get to hers..... I added it around 7 or 8:00 last night, and it was removed before 7:30 this morning. I highly doubt anyone saw it, but if she sees any suspicious threats or comments on her webpage from strangers, it was probably because of me! I'm sorry!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are such a sweet girl! I felt sooooooooooooobad after I commented last night...I tried really hard to remove it...but I cannot since I comment under a regular name without a web page. I am really sorry if you were offended...I am REALLY SORRY even if you were not! I am a bad friend...and like I said...I am really sorry! And I really do love you...And I am REALLY SORRY! And I have repented for being a jerk...and I hope you will forgive me....because I am really sorry! (but I do want to thank you for removing it...THANKS!)

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    You're silly...threats....I don't think so...but anyway....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home