I Am a Crazy Mom

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My husband is almost home!

Right now, my husband is on the plane to fly back from Las Vegas. I'll see him in less than two and a half hours. I am so excited. He's only been gone since Sunday morning, but it seems like a heck of a lot longer than that. After discussing the matter with him, we have decided that it would be best for me to just drive to the airport instead of taking the MAX. His flight is going to be twenty minutes late arriving as is, and we'd be standing around waiting for a LONG time (like an hour or so) for a Red Line to leave the airport. As of now, his flight will be coming in at like 11:05. MAX trains don't run very frequently that late at night.

Right now, both kids are asleep. I got them to sleep shortly after 8:00. They will REMAIN that way until it's time to leave. I'm not worried about getting Tyler out the door. Jasmine is gonna be the real trick, since I won't be able to carry her. Daddy got her a surprise on his trip, though. Reminding her of that may be just what it takes to get her up and going. To kill time before I head off to the airport, I'm chatting with a couple of my friends. It's distracting me too much, so I guess Ill just blog later.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am glad that your hubby is finally back! Life is always soooo much better when they are around! I was once without Craig for a whole week....and I thought I would go nuts with boardom! Life just seems to run smoother when they are around!

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    I tried to comment last night...but blogger was being stoopid! I was just gonna tell you to be careful, and how happy it is that your hubby is back home with you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home