I Am a Crazy Mom

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A clean house is a happy house!!

Today I did a bunch of cleaning. Man, does it feel good to have a clean house, or what?! We have so little room in our apartment, and so much stuff in it, that it gets messy very easily. It's a chore even to keep the minimal daily cleaning done. That's why it's such an accomplishment when I get the bigger stuff, like the bathrooms, cleaned. That's what I've done today, and I'm happy.


Here is my little story of the day.... Jasmine was talking to me about the inside of the body while I was cleaning her bathroom. She showed me where her heart is, and said that it is under her skin and bones. I explained to her that the heart, along with the lungs and stomach were inside what we call a "rib cage". I went on to tell her that a rib cage is a bunch of bones that looks like a cage, and that it protects the heart and stomach and..." and she had to chime in "... and the poo-poo."

1 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    Can you come back here and clean my house for me? I like having a clean house too, I just don't wanna clean it! :) I'm proud of you for digging in and getting it done! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home