I Am a Crazy Mom

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Nada. Zip. Zilch..... well, maybe somethin's in there.

Basically, I have like absolutely nothing to write about. So maybe if I just go "blah blah blah" for a second, I'll think of someting..... hmm..... blah blah blah.....

Well, a few days ago, I rented The Work and the Glory and Book of Mormon Movie. We hadn't seen either of those movies, so I thought I'd give 'em a try. We watched The Work and the Glory on Tuesday night. Personally, I really liked that movie. I think my husband liked it as well. I've read the first 3 books in The Work and the Glory series, and I wouldn't mind reading the rest of them. Maybe I'll even be fortunate enough to get the set some day. It's a really great story. Now, as for the BOM movie, I'm having a hard time getting through that one. I had seen and heard very little about it before renting it. I thought it would be good (after all, it's based on the best book ever written), and the actor playing Nephi is kinda cute, too. The thing I'm having difficulties watching is... the ACTING! Or, should I say, the LACK of it. Talk about cheesy. Anyway, I just have to keep telling myself that it was a low-budget film, and they just didn't have a lot of resources when making it. Besides, I haven't finished watching it yet. Maybe I'll change my opinion after seeing the entire film. Even if it does, though, it looks like I'm gonna agree with a friend of mine (you know who you are if you're reading this!) that The Work and the Glory was the better of the two movies.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    See...you can talk about everything and nothing at all...I agree with the lack of acting in that movie!! W&G RULES!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home