I Am a Crazy Mom

Monday, March 27, 2006

A sick kid.... again!

You'd think that after a nasty bout of diahrrea and upset stomach, a little kid could go longer than three months before getting it again. But no, that is not the case for Jasmine. Yesterday after church, she fell asleep on the couch and slept for several hours. She was very sluggish the rest of the night and woudn't eat or drink anything. She was the same way all day today... and she's had diahrrea since last night. I really hope she feels better by morning, and that Ty doesn't get the crap that she has. Babies with diahrrea equals scary business. It's a good thing that she's on Spring Break right now, and that we don't have any major plans to go anywhere. She can rest all she needs to.

Today, I didn't do much. I had to return some Blockbuster movies that I rented last week while my husband was in Las Vegas. While we were at the video store, I picked up the "pink" Hello Kitty movie (it has a pink case) for Jazz, and I got the A&E Pride and Prejudice that came out like 10 years ago. I had seen parts of it before, but never the whole thing. And, after having just watched the new version that just came out on video, I thought it would be fun to watch this one and compare the two. This older version was a mini-series.... in other words, it was really long. I think it was probably at least four hours long. It stayed very true to the book (they didn't have to cut things out or alter them because of time restraints). While watching it, I worked on crocheting a blanket that I've been working on forever, and got a bunch of laundry done. I quite enjoyed the movie, but I think I liked some elements of the newer one a little better. All in all, I wouldn't mind getting either to add to my collection of chick flicks. That will take some convincing, since my husband isn't really fond of blowing a whole bunch of money for a movie. Maybe we can find them for a reasonable price on Amazon.com.

Well, it's 10:30 right now, and I am pooped. My stomach feels a little upset, too. I hate this being sick crud. As long as my husband doesn't get sick, though, everything will be okay. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    Sorry that you have a sick kid...I hope she gets better! That's no fun!
    Lucky you...getting things done! I wish I could too, but I'm just to darn lazy! :D

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    POOOOOOR Carebear!..I mean Jazz! Being sick, and caring for the sick is NO fun at all. I have certainly had my fare share of it in the last couple of months. You are so awesome though...you are actually getting stuff done...WOW!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home