I Am a Crazy Mom

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I need some fresh air!

I really need some fresh air! After being cooped up in the apartment for three days with a sick little girl and a cranky baby boy, I think that some fresh air will do us all some good. Tomorrow, weather permitting, we're gonna take a little walk over to the park that's kitty-corner to our apartment complex. There's a nice little walking path there, along with some play toys and a basketball court. Jasmine calls it "Space Jam." Well, any place with a basketball court, be it the park or our church gym, is called a Space Jam to her. Today on the news, I heard that we've only had one completely dry day all month... all the lush greenery is proof of that. I love the smell of it all, and I think being out and about in it will be good for us all.

I think Jasmine is finally getting over her gunk now, since she was playing and eating a lot more today than she has all week. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed, but until she has a day without any diahrrea (hasn't happened yet), I'm not going to say that she is completely over it. As I mentioned before, I'm sure glad that she's out of school for the week (for Spring break). I'd hate to have her missing so much school from being sick.

I don't know why Ty has been so grumpy lately. He's happy when he wakes up in the moring, but that's about it. I have to fight to get him to take a nap, and when he wakes up, he screams off and on for like a half hour or so. From then on, he's really grumpy, and the slightest thing will set him off. I wonder if he's teething. He already has eight teeth, but he's got 12 more baby teeth to go. I was reading an article about it, and it said that all 20 baby teeth are usually in by the age of 2 1/2. Ty is already 15 months old (as of today!), and the teeth he does have came in really fast. Some teething symptoms can include gastrointestinal upset and sleeplessness. Well, he has that. I've tried to look into his mouth, but that's not so easy to do without getting bitten. He's a wiggly little guy who doesn't like people looking into his mouth. What a pill!

It's 11:30 now, so I'd better get to bed. I am way tired, and I had a rough day. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Mattsmom said…

    I am glad that Jazz is feeling better! Some fresh air could do all of you some good!
    I wish I could get some, but the weather here is CRAPY! It has been rainy, and windy for days now!

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    Hmmm...I see that in my absence you haven't been blogging too much! Sorry about the week with sick kiddos...that stinks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home