I Am a Crazy Mom

Friday, June 30, 2006

I'll be gone, and no one will even miss me!

I've been blogging so infrequently lately, that while I am gone for the next few days, no one is even gonna miss me. In fact, no one would even know I was gone if I didn't come right out and say so. This evening, my family is gonna be driving to Rexburg, Idaho. We did this back in November, and we thought THAT was a quick trip. Well, this one is gonna be even quicker. My husband's little brother is going to be baptized tomorrow morning, and we don't want to miss it. Also, his grandparents are not doing to well healthwise, so we figured we'd better go see them while they are still alive (instead of making two different trips for funerals, which obviously can't be planned too far in advance). Monday morning, we will be heading back, and we plan on taking two days for the return trip. We won't be able to see any of my side of the family while we are there, but that's okay. In just a few weeks, they will be heading in this direction for our big ol' family reunion on the coast. So, we'll be able to see them at that time.

This week has been one hectic week. Constantly running late, swimming lessons every morning, very little sleep, smashing my thumb in the stroller (my fingernail is cracked clear to the middle... ouch!), banking problems (finally got those straightened out this morning), and so on and so forth. I think I finally have everything packed for the trip, and now I just have to run it all down to the car. We will be leaving here in about two hours, and the place is a MESS. GRR! I feel like a chicken running around with my head cut off. I thought I should take just a second to slip a post in, and now my time is up. AAAAAAAH! I gotta go..... tons to do. I won't be posting anything (blogs OR comments) for the next four days or so. G'bye, and HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO EVERYBODY!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    Happy traveling. Man, why didn't you tell me you were heading this way BEFORE you left? Maybe I'll have to stalk your in-law's house. I do remember where they live! Maybe I'll have to call you! :)

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MAN>>>GIRL>>>IT IS A shame you will miss this comment...CALL KATHERINE! SHE is in town!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home