I Am a Crazy Mom

Monday, June 19, 2006

Death Threats to Blogger!

I HATE Blogger! Maybe I'll start sending them death threats. This is the SECOND time I've had to REWRITE this entry.... three times in all. GRR. Now, for a super quick summary of the summary that I had from the original post...

  1. Jasmine had her first swimming lesson today. Coincidentally, a girl from her Primary class is also in that class. In all, there are four girls. Fun, fun, blah blah blah. Jasmine liked it.
  2. I got a babysitter for Thursday night. My husband's company is gonna be moving into a new building soon, and they're gonna give us a tour of it. This is our second date this year!
  3. Our deck was torn down and put back up so quickly because: everybody else's decks were REALLY bad. They had to tear into the lower apartment units to rip out the rotten wood. Luckily, ours wasn't that bad.
  4. We're gonna have leftovers for dinner tonight.
  5. I feel like a blob.

Well, that's it. This had better post now, or else I'm gonna pick up the phone and start threatening some people......

2 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    Somedays Blogger can be a HUGE pain...I'm glad you didn't give up on them completely! :)
    Sounds like a busy day! I hope you have a better one today!

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Even though there are days that I hate blogger...for some reason I stick with it...why is that I wonder? I really love bloggers format when it works!
    I am sorry for your bad blogger experience...and that you feel like a blob! When I feel like that I take a shower, fix my hair, and do my makeup! It is an INSTANT pick-me-up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home