I Am a Crazy Mom

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Our trip to the mall...




Yesterday, I was gonna go to the park with the kids. But, the weather looked kinda questionable outside (cloudy, windy, etc...), so I decided against it. We all wanted/needed to get out of the apartment though, so I decided to take them to the play toys in the mall. While the kids were playing, I snapped a few pictures. Then, I needed to change Tyler's diaper, so we went for a hunt to find a restroom. (All along, there was a restroom right by the play things, but I didn't realize that.) We found some family restrooms, and I just about died when I walked in. There was a normal big potty, and right next to it, there was a teeny potty. Jasmine loved that.... so I took a picture of her standing next to it.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    YEAH....BUT YOU STILL TOOK A PICTURE OF A POTTY....AHHHHHH!! YOU ARE CRAZY....LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE CRAZY! (I guess that's why you're a CRAZY mom!! hahaha)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home