I Am a Crazy Mom

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I Am *YAWN* Tired!

I know I have been a big ol' slacker in the past few days when it comes to posting blogs. I have just been so tired lately. I think I'm finally getting over my swimmer's ear, which means that I can start sleeping better at night. ANYway, here are a few things that happened in the past week that I have not blogged about.
  1. I rented "Hoodwinked" for Jasmine last Monday. She probably watched it 20 times during the week. I didn't mind, though, cuz I was so tired anyway. I finally got my husband to watch it with Jazz and me last night. He actually liked it. We rented it at Blockbuster, where we always rent our movies. Since they have the "no more late fees" thingy, we always keep our rentals for like a week. Jasmine likes that.
  2. We went shopping yesterday. Tyler threw one heck of a tantrum in Wal-Mart. Wow... that kid can scream! He was grumpy almost all day, since he couldn't just run wild wherever he wanted to. He hates being confined to his car seat or the shopping cart.
  3. My husband was supposed to take his fourth Microsoft certification exam yesterday morning. When he got to the testing center, he was informed that their testing software was down, and that if they couldn't get it up within 30 minutes after his scheduled start-time, he'd be able to reschedule it for free. Well, he ended up having to reschedule.
  4. He takes a different test, what would have been his 5th, on Tuesday. He can't reschedule his other one until tomorrow.
  5. Jasmine starts her swimming lessons tomorrow! We're pretty excited about that. They will run for 10 days, 1/2 hour each day.
  6. It has basically been established that, if Jasmine lies down on the floor, Tyler will straddle and sit on her, bouncing up and down. Man, that kid is starting to play rough! Ty and Jazz are now growling and laughing at each other under the dining table.
  7. Today is Father's Day. Happy Father's Day to all the daddy's out there!

Um, I can't think of much else to write at the moment. I am so freakin' tired right now. I just wanted to make sure to get at least one little post in, since it's been a while since I last posted. I think I'll take a little snooze right now.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    Busy lady! It sounds like Ty is a regular kid! See, you didn't know that you were spoiled with Jazz, did you!? :)
    I hope this week you can catch up on your sleep and have fun too!

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like yolu had a reguar old busy week!
    I hope that your hubby can pass his tests soon!
    Enjoy the day! And I hope that Jazz has fun in swimming lessons! Matthew and I are lovin' it...well...we love it when he is not screaming from fright...but for the most part it is good!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home