I Am a Crazy Mom

Friday, May 19, 2006

BIG P... little p... What begins with P?

Well, I agreed to let Dawnyel go ahead and give me a letter so I could try to list ten words that start with that letter. And, of course, I need to tell y'all why I picked those words. She just HAD to give me the letter P. I think that's because of the vagina comment that I left on her V blog. So, here goes!

1. Penis. Yes, Dawnyel, that word is for you. I'm sure you were just DYING for me to list that word. After all, that IS why you gave me P, isn't it? It's a word we're all uncomfortable saying, yet it's a very necessary thing. A necessary thing that played a VERY important part in #2.

2. Pregnant. I am now 9 1/2 weeks pregnant, thanks to #1.

3. Puke. I've been doing a lot of that lately with morning sickness. Ha! More like all-day sickness! Jasmine saw me puke the other day and wanted Daddy to give me a blessing. I thought that was sweet.

4. Pepperoccini peppers. Them things are really good. I've eaten like half a big jar in the past three days. Yum. I think I'll go grab another.

5. Primary. That is where I serve my calling in church. I love it, even though I haven't been able to meet many adults in my ward because of it.

6. Piano. That's what I do in the primary... play the piano.

7. Pug. I had one for one brief, bittersweet day back in April. We had to return him since Tyler was deathly afraid of him. For a while, I was pretty bummed that it didn't work out, but now I see that things turned out for the best. Having three kids in our small apartment is going to be crowded and tiring enough. A dog can wait.

8. Poopy. Right now, Tyler smells like he has a poopy diaper. I keep checking him, but no poop. He's being a pill, so maybe the poop is on its way. I sure hope not. Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll just be a phantom poopy.

9.......

Um, this is getting difficult now. I can't think of what else to put down. Hmmmmmm.....

9. Period. Well, I won't be having one of those for a while.

10. Prayers. I have so much to be thankful for. Many of my prayers have been answered lately. I have a firm testimony in the power of prayer.

Well, there ya go. My ten P words. Some were goofy, some were serious. But the most important thing is that they all started with P. This was kinda fun. I may do it again with another letter someday.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOWOWOWOWOW! You bum...wonderful BUM! I understand why you might have waited to tell me...but to put me in with the rest of the internet world...I thought we were closer than that! Okay...well...CONGRATS! I REALLY hope that everythign is going well for you! And that there will be NO complications this time! This is WONDERFUL news! Of course some of us are jealous...but I am sure there is PLENTY of happiness at this news to fill your bucket right to the top and over! Happy PUKING!

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    YOU ARE A BRAT FOR NOT TELLING ME YOU WERE PREGGO!!! I don't know if I'll talk to you for a while...okay, I guess I will!! I'm so excited for you!!! YAYAYAYAYAAYAY! I didn't think that when I gave you "P" you'd give me those words!! But I'm glad I did!! :) (Did I mention that I'm SUPER happy for you!?!!?)

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Melzie said…

    Congrat's-- did I miss reading this somewhere.. hmm... but we've been so crazy busy. BUT-- none of the others knew, LOL! CONGRAT's now though. Shameful #1, doing #2-- LOL!

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    HEY!? Are you ready to post another one?? I'm getting tired of seeing "penis" as the first thing on your blog! hahahahaaha! (You're probably too busy puking to post!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home