I Am a Crazy Mom

Thursday, April 06, 2006

What a day! Ha! NOT!

Yesterday, I didn't do much at all. I got off to a bad start when I was wedged between my sleeping daughter and hubby in our bed, and I tried to scoot off so I could use the bathroom. Well, I scooted too far and fell off the darn thing. Now my back is killing me. I didn't sleep very well last night because of it. And again, this morning when I woke up, Jasmine had crawled into bed with us. I think the chirping birds at 5:00 in the morning woke her up and made her come into our room. She said she had a bad dream about birds tweeting. The night BEFORE last, she had a bad dream that aliens took Daddy away. Poor girl.

The next 24 hours or so are going to be really tough on my poor hubby. He will be taking his second Microsoft certification exam tomorrow at 10:00. Originally, he was scheduled to take it on April 22nd, but last night, he got the hair-brained idea to take it TOMORROW instead. So, he rescheduled the darn thing. And, if he hasn't rescheduled it again by 10:00 this morning (in 3 minutes from now), then he absolutely has to take it tomorrow. With those tests, you can reschedule as many times as you want to up until 24 hours beforehand. If he passes this one, which I hope and pray that he does, he will schedule the THIRD test on the 22nd. Wow. It will sure be a big relief when this whole certification thing is over with. Whew.

Hmm.... what else is there to write about? I'm trying to make this blog long enough so that Dawnyel isn't faced with her glamour photo every time she reads my blog. Looking at that still makes me smile, though. If ever I am having a bad day, I'll know just the thing to get me to smile.... look at that pic.

Well, I just remembered some stuff I've got to get done, so the length of this blog had bette suffice for now. I'm sure I'll think of more to write later.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fun day! Ha! NOT! haha
    I sure hope he passes! Will he study all night again??
    I hope that your day gets better! Mine is great...I am not dry-walling today! YEA!

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    Thanks for the long blog! :D
    No more of my spectacular glamour shot! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home