I Am a Crazy Mom

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A Pic of the Pug

Here is one of the two pictures that I took of Tony. It's kind of blurry because I took it from my phone, then sent it to my email address. This was taken on the day that we picked him up. I took it and sent it to my hubby's phone so he could see the doggy we were getting. I am still kind of depressed about the whole thing. Oh, how I wish we could have kept him... either that, or at least that it never happened. A valuable lesson was learned, though. That's something that I shouldn't overlook.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    He was cute...too bad you had to get rid of him!

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pug...what's in a name! Tony
    T for Too Rambuncious!
    O for overly excitable
    N for naughty little pug!
    Y for y did we have to get you and love you and not be able to keep you forever?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home