I Am a Crazy Mom

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm still alive!

Okay, so I haven't entered a blog in the past, uh, four days or so. I'm still alive, honest I am! I have just been, whaddaya say, uninspired. Nothing has really happened in my life lately that seems to be worth blogging about. Hmmmm..... lemme think for a sec.....uh.....pffffbbbt (brainfart!)

Let's see... the other day, as we were driving along, Jasmine pointed out the Toyota dealership on thie side of the road. She said, "Hey look! It's Toyota, moving forward!" My hubby and I just busted up with laughter. I think Jasmine has seen a few too many commercials. All of the new Toyota commercials use that tag line, and she remembers EVERYTHING she sees and hears on TV (and in real life, too). She's a smart little cookie.

A smart little cookie that just pushed her little brother down. Grrrr! Oh, the tears, the agony. I think Ty is ready for his bath and bedtime...I'll write more later.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    THANK GOODNESS FOR SMALL MIRACLES!! I was about to send out the military to find you! I'm so glad you're still there....

    I thought my tag would be something that could inspire you for a blog topic! :)

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    BTW...I forgot to ask...but I would like the copies of the trial of Aaron Burr that you are getting...I'm interested to see what weirdness came from that story! :)

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha...I do understand the ininspired no blogging thing...although lately I have been bombarded with inspiration! What with the cows! I also try to write down topic ideas when they come to me...that way when I face an uninspired day...I always have some stupid tid-bit of my life to fall back on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home