I Am a Crazy Mom

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A touching blog...

Today, while cruising through the ivillage message boards in the December Expecting Club, I ran across something that was particularly touching to me. I think it may have something to do with the fact that, as of today, I am exactly 23 weeks pregnant.... the same as Truman's mommy. Eventually, when I get around to it, I may post the link to this blog on my sideboard. Until then, here's the link... for anyone who wants to read it.

http://www.tinytruman.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    I was GLUED to that blog! That is scary...are you SURE you should be reading things like that in your condition!? Geez...I'm hoping all goes well with both Truman, and your baby!

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Melzie said…

    It brings back memories... some good (my friends MP survived) and some bad (mine did not)... It's on my list of "don't wish on even worst enemy." Positive vibes for all!

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't read that blog...I can barely get to yours...but I will comment here about your last post. You are amazing! You cleaned! WOW...that in itself is a real accomplishment! I am so jealous!
    I too am so glad that I don't drink coffee...at around 5 bucks a day...I'd be in the poor house..because I could not be one of those black coffeee drinkers...but rather one of those gormet frapuccino latte drinkers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home