I Am a Crazy Mom

Friday, July 14, 2006

A fun idea...

Dawnyel posted this thing-a-ma-jig on her blog, so I thought I'd play along. The rules: Copy this letter to my comments and fill in the blanks. Then copy the blank letter to your blog with your name after "Dear," and I will come and fill one out for you....


Dear Carrie,
I _____ you. You have a nice ______. You make me _______. You should _______. Someday I will ______. You + me = ________. If I saw you now I'd __________. I would build a _______ just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be _________. We could __________ under the stars.
Love, _______________
(P.S. ______________.)

Now I'm curious as to what in the heck my whole two, maybe sometimes three, readers will put. Have fun.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    Dear Carrie,
    I LOVE TALKING AND LAUGHING WITH you. You have a nice SENSE OF HUMOR. You make me LAUGH. You should SERIOUSLY LOOK INTO TOOTOLOGY. Someday I will TELL OTHERS THAT I KNEW YOU WAY BACK WHEN. You + me = ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE MASSES. If I saw you now I'd HUG YOU AND TELL YOU HOW CUTE YOUR PREGGO BELLY LOOKS. I would build a FENCE NET just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be "YOU ARE THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS". We could CAMP OUT IN MY OLD TENT EATING BROWNIES THAT WE ARE TOO FULL TO EAT under the stars.
    Love, DAWNYEL, THE RUBBAUNDIESLUVA
    (P.S. NO, I CAN'T RIP OFF A GOOD BELCH LIKE I USED TO...I'D PROBABLY PUKE.)

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    Geez...am I the only one to read you anymore?! Gosh! maybe I'll do it again! :)

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    Man, where have you been? I've been thinking about you. Is it just too hot for you to sit at the computer and write, or have your kiddos been keeping you SOOOO busy that you just don't have time! I miss you and hope you come back soon!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home