I Am a Crazy Mom

Friday, August 18, 2006

Today, I Went to Starbuck's...

I went to Starbuck's today for the very first time in my life. You see, Jasmine completed the 15-hour summer reading program at the local library, and she got a whole bunch of prizes. One of 'em was for a free a coffe-free blended drink from Starbuck's. So, after being reassured that there was absolutely no coffee in the drink, I ordered a Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino Blended Creme for Jasmine. It's just a blend of chocolate, chocolate chips, ice and milk... topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Dang! That thing was good. Jasmine was very sweet to share with Tyler and me. I can tell that Ty really liked it, too, by the really long "sip" that he took. I don't know how much it costs, but if it ain't too much, I wouldn't mind going back there again sometime to get me another one.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    Ah...the sweet scent of pre-addiction!! :) How funny!! (Sounds YUMMO tho!)

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Melzie said…

    Oh-- that sounds yummy... Never been to SB's either-- but there was a little coffee shop in Boise... that had a thing cow "Thai Oasis" and was it *EVER* fabulous. A friend took me there, and I asked what they had with no coffee-- had a lot, to my surprise! LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home