I Am a Crazy Mom

Friday, August 25, 2006

It's About Freakin' Time I Posted Some Pics...



So, I’ve been putting this off for quite a while. There are a bunch of pictures that I have been wanting to post, but I just never got my lazy butt around to pulling them off of the camera. Well, today, after getting some beautiful flowers from my sweet hubby for our anniversary, I decided to take some pictures of them (while they’re all fresh, etc) and FINALY move ALL of my pictures over to the computer. Here are just a few that I’ve wanted to share…









A brief explannation of each picture...

1) Jasmine on the beach at Surfrider Resort in Newport, Oregon (during my family reunion last month). I was trying to get a picture of the increasing patch of freckles on her cheeks, but you can't see 'em in this snapshot. Bad lighting, bad camera, etc....

2) Tyler eating a big ol' pickle in the beach house at the same place. That pickle was HUGE, but he didn't let that stop him.

3) Tyler playing at the train table in the Portland Children's Museum.

4) Tyler sleeping on the living room floor. That's one of his favorite positions to sleep in. As usual, his icky tattered blanky is with him. Heaven forbid if he should ever lose it.

5) The flowers I got today!! The boquet has my favorite flower-- the stargazer lily. The cute little teddy bear came with 'em! My 7th anniversary was actually on August 20th (5 days ago), but having the flowers come late made them even more of a surprise!

Gradually, as I get around to it, I'll post more pictures. When I transerred them from my camera, there were like 100 of them, so I've got a bunch more to weed through. Whew.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    HOLY COW!! I completely FORGOT your anniversary! GEEZ!! I SHOULD remember it!! Happy anniversary...5 days late!!
    I LOVE that picture of Ty with his bum in the air!! SO CUTE!!
    And the one of him with the pickle!? GEEZ...reminds me of someone...but for the life of me I can't quite place the name...wait...it's coming....YOU!! LOL!!
    It's hard to see pictures of Tyler like that...I mean, the last time I saw the boy he was immobile in his car seat!! How time flies!! :)

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute pics! Kids are so fun! I love all of the quirky little things they do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home