I Am a Crazy Mom

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

More pictures.... just becaue I feel like it.






So, here are a bunch of pictures.... thrown on in no particular order. The first one is of the ultrasound I had today. Sorry that the pic isn't too spiffy. The doc keeps having a hard time finding a heartbeat with the doppler thingy, so he rolls in the portable ultrasound machine to make sure everything is okay. At first glance, we got a really good view of the baby.... arms, legs and head. But when it came time for him to snap a pictue, the little lima bean decided not to cooperate. The bottom pic is the best. You can see a leg and an arm.

Let's see.... the two shots with snow were taken back in March. That was our big snow storm of the year. We had an ice storm back in December (scarier than crap to drive in!), but I think this is the most snow we had at any one time.

The last two pics are just snapshots of the kids that I thought were pretty cute. Tyler loves to get a "little" too close to the TV when he watches it. In case you can't tell, he's watching Robots at this particular time. The picture of Jasmine and Tyler was taken right around the time when Tyler was learning to walk. He was so happy that he climbed on that chair all by himself. Of course, Jazz was very cooperative in jumping into her chair for a cute photo-op. She loves having her picture taken.


Well, I don't have much else to write about. It kinda hurts to type anyway, cuz I got a doozy of a slice on the tip of my middle finger while loading the dishwasher today. That thing bled like nothin' else, dude! And man, does it hurt! I suppose I could just peck at the keys, but then that would take too long. When I went to my doctor apointment today, the nurse there was kind enough to re-wrap it for me with a decent bandage, plus she gave me a bunch to take home. I only have little dinky plastic bandaids here at home. Well, I'm off for now!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Dawnyel said…

    Cute randomness! The view from your apt is pretty! What a cute lima bean...maybe it looks like daddy? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home